Do This Every Day, And You’Ll Look Younger For Much Longer
How to look younger than your age for longer? We all want to age gracefully and keep our youthful looks for as long as possible. Thankfully, there are a couple of simple rules you can follow to make that happen!
The human body is programmed to self-destruct as we age. But the speed at which this happens is entirely up to us. Studies have proven this a fact, time and time again. Unfortunately, I can’t make you 19 again but I certainly can show you how to reverse the aging process drastically with this free audiobook.
One of the main things that can significantly shorten your telomeres is stress. Luckily, there’s a solution for all your worries: meditation! Multiple studies have confirmed its efficiency in dealing with telomeres becoming shorter. The best option here is Zen meditation. Scientists from the University of Zaragoza in Spain discovered that, on average, Zen meditators have longer telomeres than any other people of their age!
Manage your stress level 0:30
Surround yourself with people you like 1:28
Rack your brain 3:05
Go to sleep earlier 4:47
Add more vitamins to your diet 5:41
Drink more tea 6:26
– As it turns out, one of the main things that can significantly shorten your telomeres is stress. Luckily, there’s a solution for all your worries: meditation!
– The other secret to staying young is having people you love and appreciate around you.
– Burgers and cupcakes are delicious, but a study published in Nature Communications journal confirmed that caloric restriction is way more beneficial for keeping a fresh and youthful look.
– Scientists from Rutgers University discovered that learning boosts the number of neurons you have, which helps your brain stay younger.
– It doesn’t matter if it’s sunny or cloudy unfortunately, UV rays are always there waiting to damage your skin. They not only break down elastin but also cause other skin problems like wrinkles and an uneven skin tone.
– A study from the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases came to a fascinating discovery: dancing is one of the most effective types of exercise to reverse the aging process!
– Having a steady sleeping regime is extremely important for your inner and outer health.
– Believe it or not, antioxidants are extremely important for our looks as they prevent free radicals from damaging the cells in our bodies.
– Bad news for all the coffee lovers out there! A recent Israeli study found that tea drinkers live longer!
Do you know any other tricks to slow down the aging process? Tell us in the comments below.
For more videos and articles visit: